The Rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. You must create 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
4. You must choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. No tag backs to the blog that nominated you, but do leave a comment on their post with the URL of your Liebster post.
Random Things About Me:
- I have three sisters.
- I have a 17 year old daughter.
- I'm a huge movie buff.
- I love, love, love chocolate!
- I prefer daisies to roses.
- I get up at 5 a.m. to hit the gym by 5:30 a.m.
- I love getting cozy with a good book.
- I restore antique furniture in my spare time, when I have spare time.
- My Ipad is my favorite new toy.
- I'm a shoe fanatic.
- I've know my best friend since kindergarten.
Questions from Nancy:
- Favorite Book? The Hunger Games
- What is your earliest memory? Picking apples
- Favorite Sound? The sound of rain
- Book or eReader? Book
- Last movie you saw at the theater? Flight
- If you weren't in education - what would you do? Write Children's Books (future goal)
- Can you speak another language? If so, which one? No
- Favorite subject to teach? Reading
- Sports team you like to watch? Detroit Tigers
- A favorite lesson to teach? Fluency lesson on Tuning into interesting words
- Would you rather receive an email or letter in the mails? Letter in the mail
Questions for My Nominees:
- Favorite flower other than roses?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite sound?
- A place you want to visit?
- Friday evening ritual?
- Heals or sneakers?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Your Star crush?
- A person you admire?
- Three people (living or not living) you would love to share a meal with?
- One word you would use to describe your personality?
My 11 Nominees are: