I started thinking about other times when it's appropriate to close our eyes. Here's my list of those times:
We close our eyes...
- when we are sleeping.
- when we are kissing someone.
- when we are being surprised-someone tells us to close them or someone covers them for us.
- when we are playing games-my students love playing 7 Up. Everyone closes their eyes except the 7 that are standing up.
- when we are watching a scary movie-not through the entire movie, just the scariest scenes.
- when we are riding a Roller Coaster-especially when going down the really high parts.
- when we are visualizing something or someone we read about in a book.
- when we are praying.