Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today I...

Today I…

Today I hugged my teenage daughter before she left for school.

Today I prayed.

Today I laughed with colleagues.

Today I taught children.

Today I tried to make copies in a hurry- which never happens.

Today I was gifted with a bowl of homemade soup for lunch.

Today I was surprised with a kiss on the cheek by one of my first graders.

Today I danced with my kiddos for a brain break.

Today I listened to my daughter share her day.

Today I carried-out dinner without feeling guilty.

Today I hope to get to bed early.

Blessings!
Val

2 comments:

  1. I love "Today I..." lists. Thanks for sharing yours.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth,
      Your "Today I..." lists realy inspired my post. I can't wait to try this with my first graders during writing workshop.

      Delete